Table of Contents
- Increases oxidation potential and long-term stability of batteries
- Highly-soluble in conventional non-aqueous, carbonate-based electrolytes
- Maintains the safe operation of lithium-ion batteries
- Provides a long-term intrinsic overcharge protection of lithium-ion batteries
- Improves kinetics and conductivity of lithium salts
- Less flammable then conventional organic carbonate-based solvents and maintain the safe operation of batteries
- Increases long-term stability of batteries
- Silicon–based electrolytes with polyethylene glycol oligomers enhance electrochemical and thermal stability of lithium-ion batteries
Find Out More About Materials for Battery Applications Redox Shuttles & Electrolyte Solvents
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Strem Chemicals.
For more information on this source, please visit Strem Chemicals.