Maney Publishing is an independent academic publisher of titles in materials science, languages, literature, archaeology and social history. Founded in 1900, the company has offices in Leeds and London in the UK, and in Boston, USA. Maney offers academic societies, editors, authors and members outstanding service in the publication of their books and journals.
Since 2001 Maney has been publisher to the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM³) and has developed a leading international materials science and engineering journal portfolio, including titles such as International Materials Reviews, Materials Science and Technology, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology and Powder Metallurgy. Maney continues to expand this subject portfolio, and 2007 will see the launch of a brand new journal, Tribology – Materials, Surfaces & Interfaces.
Maney offers individual and institutional subscriptions that include online access via Ingenta where applicable. Also available are the MORE (Maney Online Research E-journals) packages providing online journal collections.
Maney publishes a range of journals. Some of these include:
• Advances in Applied Ceramics
• Applied Earth Science
• Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology
• Energy Materials
• The Imaging Science Journal
• Interdisciplinary Science Reviews
• International Journal of Cast Metals Research
• International Materials Reviews
• Ironmaking & Steelmaking
• Journal of the Energy Institute
• Materials Science and Technology
• Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy
• Mining Technology
• Packaging, Transport, Storage and Security of Radioactive Material
• Plastics Rubber and Composites
• Powder Metallurgy
• Science and Technology of Welding and Joining
• Surface Engineering
• Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing
• Tribology - Materials, Surfaces & Interfaces