ASM Specialty Handbook: Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys
Click here for further information
This one-stop reference is a tremendous value and time saver for engineers, designers and researchers who select and process aluminum and aluminum alloys. Emerging technologies, including aluminum metal-matrix composites, are combined with all the essential aluminum information from the 18-volume ASM Handbook series (with newly updated statistical information).
- General introduction to aluminum and alloy metallurgy and designations
- Selection and application of wrought, cast, powdered, composite, coating materials
- Casting, forming, fabrication and finishing
- Metallography, microstructures and phase diagrams
- Properties of aluminum and alloys, including corrosion behavior and tribology.