Stainless Steels for Design Engineers
Click here for further information.
This book gives engineers and designers a valuable guide on stainless steels and how to use them.Easy to read, this helpful technical guide is for anyone who designs or builds with stainless steels. Loaded with property data, it is an important resource for designers and engineers selecting and specifying stainless steels, whether they are first-time users or experienced designers working with new steel types or on new applications.
- Detailed overviews of the five families of stainless steels including newest alloys offered in the marketplace. Covers chemistry, structure, alloying, corrosion resistance, and engineering properties.
- Processing chapters explain effect of common manufacturing processes on stainless steel properties.
- Thorough coverage of corrosion.
- Engineering property date throughout.
- In depth chapters on major applications for stainless steels.
- Comprehensive alloy composition tables in appendix.
- FREE access to Thermo-Calc® Software for 3 element phase diagram simulation.