Aluminum: Properties and Physical Metallurgy
Click here for further information
A collective effort of 53 recognized experts on aluminum and aluminum alloys. This book is a joint venture by world-renowned authorities and the Aluminum Association Inc. and ASM International.
- Properties of Pure Aluminum
- Constitution of Alloys
- Microstructure of Alloys
- Work Hardening, Recovery, Recrystallization and Growth
- Metallurgy of Heat Treatment and General Principles of Precipitation Hardening
- Effects of Alloying Elements and Impurities on Properties
- Corrosion Behavior
- Properties of Commercial Casting Alloys
- Properties of Commercial Wrought Alloys
- Aluminum Powder and Powder Metallurgy Products.