Four models of the Wallace Instruments H12 Micro Hardness Testers are offered. These include:
- H12/1 - the basic model
- H12/2 - printer model
- H12/3 - data input terminal and printer model
- H12/4 - PC controlled model.
Wallace Data Collection Software (DCS) is offered with the H12/4. This advanced Windows based software package controls the instrument and allows data to be exported to most commercial spreadsheets, word processors and databases. Saving hours of tedious data entry, DCS is the quick route to the paperless laboratory and secure, fully traceable data. Included in the powerful statistics package, is a Graphical Report Generator, displaying test results in line, point or bar format. Menu options include Mean, Max/Min and Standard Deviation.
The H12 Micro Hardness Testers feature:
- Tests small section samples or O rings
- One touch fully automatic operation
- Accurate and consistent results
- Easy access to sample area
- Operator dependency reduced