The Cogenix Dead Load Hardness Tester, Model H14, is a digital, fully automatic bench mounted instrument which is designed to conform to international standards for testing rubber and elastomers. Simply press the start button and the H14 will function automatically allowing accurate and repeatable results to be recorded.
Four models of the H14 Dead Load Hardness Tester are offered:
- H14/1 - the basic model
- H14/2 - printer model
- H14/3 - data input terminal and printer model
- H14/4 - with Windows compatible software
Wallace Data Collection Software (DCS) is offered with the H14/4. This advanced Windows based software package controls the instrument and allows data to be exported to most commercial spreadsheets, word processors and databases. Saving hours of tedious data entry, DCS is the quick route to the paperless laboratory and secure, fully traceable data. Included in the powerful statistics package, is a Graphical Report Generator, displaying test results in line, point or bar format. Menu options include Mean, Max/Min and Standard Deviation.
Features common to all models of the H14 Dead Load Hardness Testers include:
- The H 14 Dead Load Hardness Tester is available in four different models. The design, the result of considerable consultation with customers, is robust and constructed from aluminium castings which with anti- vibration feet results in exceptional stability.
- A major feature of the design is the ease of access in the sample area. A range of Quick Change Tables has been designed to locate different sample cross sections or to locate special jigs and fixtures.
- After pressing the start button the Dead Load Hardness Tester operates completely automatically including primary and secondary load application. The result is held on the display at the conclusion of each test.
- All versions conform to many National and International Standards.