Four models of the H17A Shore 'A' Scale Hardness Tester are offered:
- H17A/1 - the basic stand-alone instrument
- H17A/2 - with printer
- H17A/3 - with printer and data input terminal
- H17A/4 - with PC link and Windows compatible software.
Wallace Data Collection Software (DCS) is offered with the H17/4. This advanced Windows based software package controls the instrument and allows data to be exported to most commercial spreadsheets, word processors and databases. Saving hours of tedious data entry, DCS is the quick route to the paperless laboratory and secure, fully traceable data. Included in the powerful statistics package, is a Graphical Report Generator, displaying test results in line, point or bar format. Menu options include Mean, Max/Min and Standard Deviation.
Features common to all four models of the H17A Shore 'A' Scale Hardness Tester include:
- The design of the H17A Shore 'A' Scale Hardness Tester is the result of considerable consultation with customers. It is robust and constructed from aluminium castings which with anti-vibration feet results in exceptional stability.
- A major feature of the design is the ease of access in the sample area. A range of Quick Change Tables has been designed to locate different sample cross sections or to locate special jigs and fixtures.
- After pressing the start button the Shore 'A' Scale Hardness Tester operates completely automatically. The result is held on the display at the conclusion of each test.
- All versions conform to many National and International Standards.