Rapidly becoming the industry standard in many areas, Sheen Instruments Automatic Panel Sprayers have been developed with the co-operation of end users to ensure the product meets the exacting quality standards of the industries using them.
The key features in the production of test panels are: repeatability, uniformity and continuity, matching real life production conditions.
Strict control must be maintained on critical factors such as atomisation, flow, traverse speed, lift, gun position and drying time.
Controlled, reproducible samples can be achieved for colour matching, gloss, adhesion, opacity etc.
The units are pneumatically operated and are intrinsically safe when used with flammable solvent based paint systems.
The Sheen Instruments pneumatic panel sprayers feature:
- A wide choice of options is available from the compact, single gun 4500N to the multi-panel, twin gun 4800N which has provision for electrostatic spraying, both HVLP and Bell.
Options available for the Sheen Instruments pneumatic panel sprayers include:
- Digital traverse time display (all models).
The traverse timer will provide precise time of a single traverse stroke or a single cycle. The unit is air purged and powered by 1.5V batteries.
- Air Drying Unit (all models). Provides a controlled filtered air flow onto the panels to reduce drying time, and can increase throughput of panels by 60%.
- Vacuum Panel Holder (all models).
For non-metallic test panels. Manifold coupling allows rapid changeover.
- Dwell timer (all models).
Provides delay between each spray pass. Options from 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Electrostatic spraying (4800N). Mounting supplied for; air pressure regulator/ filter, connecting panel, pneumatic remote control, gun mounting and panel holder.
- Wedge Control 3 or 4 Step available (all models). This control provides test samples suitable for hiding, sag & related tests.