The minispec mq series
The R&D100 award-winning minispec mq series is ready to be configured and extended to perfectly fit your QC and R&D needs. the minispec mq series offers the most comprehensive range of measurement frequencies known today, ranging from 7.5 MHz with large sample diameter, via 10 MHz, 20 MHz and 40 MHz, to the unparalleled mq60 with 60 MHz operating frequency.
While the minispec mq-one series features the best possible performance-to-footprint ratio for common QC applications, the minispec mq series offers multi-application support and a wide range of upgrade features, like tool-free exchangeable probes, variable temperature probes and pulsed field gradient systems.
- Contactless Check Weighting
- Contrast Agent Analyzer
- Flourine Analyzer
- Droplet Size Analyzer
- Solid Fat Content Analyzer (field-up)
- Large Seed Analyzer
- Polymer R&D System
Key features of the minispec mq series
- Multinuclear and variable frequency (2 - 65 MHz)´
- Wide range of magnet fields, unique 60 MHz system
- Ethernet connection from PC to minispec electronic unit.
- Remote control, system logging and daily check.
- Bruker minispec application pool containing all standard and advanced applications.
- Wide range of probe heads (absolute, ratio, combined, temperature controlled, gradients), temperature range: -100 to +200 °C
- Fast magnet warm-up and precise digital temperature regulation for ultimate results stability.
- Tool-free exchange of Plug-n-Play probes with auto-recognition
- Linear transmitter with digital pulse attenuation (optional).
- Higly linear fast signal detection.
- Virtually unlimited number of pulses and echoes.
- Shaped RF and gradient pulses (optional).
- zero maintenance units with no direct air exchange
- proven track record, long MTBF
- minispec application support, direct contact to the Headquarters