Metal Verification Equipment
* Sort: Stainless Steels, Super Alloys, Specialty Steels,Tool Steels,
Low Alloy Steels, Common Steels, Aluminum, Titanium and more.
* Classify unmarked alloys
* Use on: Pipes, Tanks, Wire, Parts… Any size, Any shape
* Reclaim scrap
* Detects presence of Coatings and platings on conductive alloys
* Checks critical welds for location and material
* Inspect incoming/outgoing stock
* Verify your alloy before repair or welding work
* The fastest metal sorter available for many commercial alloys
•Quick- One second per test alloy grade ID
•Easy to use- No special training necessary
•NIST traceable Cert of Calibration
•NDT non-destructive testing
•Includes Calibration Standard
•No isotopes! No X-ray!
•PLC compatible for data logging and automation applications
* New Protective Instrument Carry Case
Don't spend a fortune getting alloys needlessly analyzed when you only need to sort one alloy from another. Why send samples to a lab? Sort your metal mixed up yourself! TE instruments take so little time and effort that a large number of identifications can be made in a very short time. Most economical. This universal metal tester finds applications in all facets of metal inspection, quality control, scrap-sorting, maintenance and repair. TE Sorters are used for scrap metal recycling, including upgrading material to increase profits. No special training required.
1. Flip up the power switch to ON. This warms up the instrument.
2. Attach the grounding clip to test metal.
3. Touch the heated probe to test metal for one second.
4. See the displayed number.
5. Compare or contrast readings to acceptable standards.
* To insure effective sorting Alloy conflicts should vary by more than 10 points.
Principles of Operation The TE-3000 Thermoelectric Alloy Sorter utilizes the same theory as a an ordinary thermocouple; involving the direct conversion of temperature differences into electricity (This principle is also known as the Seebeck Effect ). A heated metal probe makes contact with the test metal, a thermocouple type circuit is formed . The paired junctions; two dissimilar metals in contact. One junction (or metal) is held at a constant elevated temperature, This generates a very small voltage is produced. The volts varies with the type of metal and can be consistently correlated. This thermal property can be used to characterize most metals. Industrial quality control instruments use this as a method to identify metal alloys. This is known as Thermoelectric alloy sorting. This widely known approved method (ASTM E977) for metals classification and verification. Top fabricators, scrap recyclers, pharmaceutical OEM and aerospace industries; worldwide have chosen Koslow Scientific for over 40 years. We have been providing Industry's best Thermoelectric Alloy Sorter and lowest-cost alloy identification instruments. We understand metal sorting.
To find out how the TE-3000 applies to your work, contact us email@example.com or call direct 201.541.9100. We'll advise you. Samples of your alloys can be evaluated free of charge. Find out why Koslow Scientific is the value leader in alloy identification.
Companies that have purchased Koslow Scientific Company products include: Rolls Royce, General Electric, Rosemount, Allegedly Bradford, Swagelok, Honeywell, Emerson Electric, Flowserve, Siemens, Westinghouse, Watlow, Praxair, and Omega, among others.