The Prima dB is the latest in the Prima series of process mass spectrometers, building on more than 15 years proven field success of magnetic sector technology. Since its launch in 1989, the Prima was rapidly established as the world leading process mass spectrometer. Several independent tests at leading petrochemical, pharmaceutical and steel companies confirmed that the Prima analytical performance was unmatched by any other process mass spectrometer.
The combination of superior analytical performance, backed up by application knowledge and powerful Gasworks and Prima Wizard software packages, established the Prima as the world's top selling process mass spectrometer system. The new Prima dB now sets new standards for process mass spectrometer performance and reliability.
- Improved analyzer control, giving increased sensitivity, precision, accuracy and mass range for the VG Prima's unique magnetic sector analyzer.
- Completely redesigned electronics, incorporating higher specification components and greatly reduced number of PCBs, giving reduced cost of ownership and improved mean time between failures. A three-year warranty on all PCBs is now offered as standard.
- Complete service access from the front of the system, reducing the effective footprint.
- Integral analog and digital I/O.
- Enhanced connectivity to DCS systems and off line data manipulation packages.
- GasWorks Software
- Fermentation Processes
- Fermentation Off Gas Analysis
- Iron and Steel Processes
- Hydrogen plants
- Ethylene Oxide
- Catalysis Research