With the TMA/SDTA840 you can measure dimensional changes of a sample as a function of temperature.
The new TMA/SDTA840 thermomechanical analyzer is widely used in the analysis of polymers and composites to measure expansion coefficients, melting and softening temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding performance, straightforward and reliable operation
- High resolution 10 nm
- Long sample length, up to 20 mm
- Large force range
- 0.1 N to 1.0 N -High force resolution 1.3 mN
- Thermal effects observable on the SDTA® curve
- Automatic opening and closing of the furnace
- Measurements with dynamic load change (DLTMA)
- Parallel guidance of the mechanical measuring system
- Defined gas atmosphere (gas-tight cell and gas controller)
- Probes and sample holders made of quartz glass