The Buck HC-404 Total Hydrocarbon Analayzer from Buck
Scientific is a self contained, fixed wavelength infrared analyzer
designed for rapid accurate analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons in
water, soil and sludge samples.
Perfect for ASTM methods D 7066-04, 418.1 & 413.2
- Fixed wavelength 2930 cm-1 (3.42µ) allows for quick analysis
without unnecessary scanning.
- Digital readout in %T and absorbance, or in concentration mode
for direct ppm readings.
- Accommodates 10, 50, or 100 mm quartz cells for analysis to 1ppm
or lower detection levels.
- Built-in scale expansion and extended linear range for high
concentration, using a simple 3-step calibration.
- Peltier cooled PbSe detector provides greater than 2500 to 1
signal to noise ratio, resulting in the very best detection levels and
excellent instrument stability.
- Small foot print requires minimal lab space.
- Hot quartz halogen source for the highest output possible.
- Instrument simplicity. Intuitive controls allow for immediate
- analyzing water on offshore oil rigs
- on-site oil in water analysis
- monitoring of oil & water separation systems
- TPH in soil at clean up sites or around underground oil tanks
- measurement of oil residue in solvent from metal parts cleaning
- Testing hydrocarbon levels in recycled solvents
The Buck HC 404 TPH Analyzer has a range of spares and accessories
available to order online at: HC
404 TPH Analyzer
For more information please contact Buck Scientific.