The United Digital Speedy Tester Model LCH-150KN is a,
hydraulic testing machine incorporating a highly accurate, built-in
digital information system for the display of test data. Designed to
perform a variety of tests, the versatile, easy-to-use Speedy Tester
can be fitted with various types of grips and fixtures to accommodate a
wide range of materials and applications.
This portable series of Speedy Tester offers a maximun force
capacity of 150kN (33,500 Lbf) with load rate ranging from 100 lbf/min
(44kN/min) to 40,000 lbf/min (178kN/min). Return speed is 4 in/min
(102mm/min) with piston travel distance of 4.5 inches (121mm).
All United Universal Mechanical Testing Machines have a number of
standard features developed to give the user the most accurate and
- Twin ball screw drive w/solid-state servo and motor controls.
Single ball screw drive for capacities less than 1,000 Lbf.
- Crosshead guidance system ( maximum lateral motion 0.010" over
full crosshead travel).
- Anti-backlash system.
- "Emergency Stop" control via rocker switch, computer or
mechanical limit switches.
- Interchangeable, electronic load cell weighing system.
- USB-connectivity for computerized machines assures data integrity
and supported high data transfer rate.
- Quick-disconnect load cell and fixture system.