High Capacity Smart Hydraulic Floor Model (SHFM) universal testing
machines with computer control are available with capacities from 300
kN (67,500 Lbf) to 2,000 kN (450,000 Lbf). Product Specs
Universal testing machines for today’s high capacity applications
require sturdy load frames along with computer data acquisition and
control capabilities. The fully-accessorized UNITED SHFM Series Testers
include a complement of support hardware and accessories to immediately
commence testing for tensile or compressive strength as well as bend
and flex testing. Load cells are standard equipment for SHFM Series
machines. United SHFM Series Test Systems are available in capacities
from 300kN to 2,000 kN (67,500 Lbf to 450,000 Lbf).
By incorporating proven hardware plus USB-connectivity for high
speed data acquisition and control, the SHFM Series takes full
advantage of our extensive library of Windows®-based test methods.
These test methods generate test results that are fully compliant
with internationally recognized standards such as ASTM, ISO, EN,
JIS, DIN and BS.
All United Universal Mechanical Testing Machines have a number of
standard features developed to give the user the most accurate and
- Twin ball screw drive w/solid-state servo and motor controls.
Single ball screw drive for capacities less than 1,000 Lbf.
- Crosshead guidance system ( maximum lateral motion 0.010" over
full cross head travel).
- Anti-backlash system.
- "Emergency Stop" control via rocker switch, computer or
mechanical limit switches.
- Interchangeable, electronic load cell weighing system.
- USB-connectivity for computerized machines assures data integrity
and supported high data transfer rate.
- Quick-disconnect load cell and fixture system.