JP Selecta’s Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic' is microprocessor controlled with
automatic zero absorbance and 100% transmittance. It includes an alphanumeric 20 character 2 line L.C.D. display.
Features of JP Selecta’s Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic'
The features of the Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic' are:
- Wavelength range: 400 to 800 nm, by using special filters with a 40 nm band pass
- 12 position Filter disc wheel selection - Standard filters: 420, 440, 490, 520, 550, 580, 620, 680 nm and 4 optional filters
- Expanded Absorption range: -0.3 to 3.5 O.D. in real time
- Transmission: 0 to 100 T %.
- Photometric accuracy: >1 %.
- Photometric precision: ±1 %
- Photometric stability: 0.004 A/hr
- Light source: Long life tungsten lamp
- Detector: Solid state
- Sample chamber: 10 mm cuvettes or test tubes of 12 and 16 mm O
- Minimum volume: 1 ml
- Display: Alphanumeric LCD display of 2 lines of 20 characters.
- Calculation functions: Transmission T % Absorbence, Concentration by factor or standard concentrations
- Calibration: Self-adjusting by software
- RS-232 interface
The control panel of the Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic' comprises:
- on/off switch
- Numeric and function keypad
- Interactive LCD display
Applications of JP Selecta’s Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic'
The following list is the areas of application of the Digital Colorimeter 'Clormic':
- Chemistry Laboratories
- Quality control
- Environmental control