The JP Selecta 3000-B Triocular Microscope is a high specification optical microscope with superior resolution planachromatic optics. It features high versatility with multiple configurations. It has phase contrast and bright and dark field optics.
The JP Selecta 3000-B Triocular Microscope is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Features of 3000-B Triocular Microscope
- Inclined 30° with 360° rotation
- Interpupillary distance adjustable from 53 to 75 mm.
- Dioptric adjustment of ±5 dp in the left eyepiece to compensate visual differences.
- Pair of DIN eyepieces wide field of view WF 10x (20 mm O).
- DIN objectives, planachromatic bright field of 4x (A.N. 0.10), 10x (A.N. 0.25),
40x (A.N. 0.65) retractable and 100x (A.N. 1.25) oil immersion retractable, color
coded for rapid identification.
- Planachromatic objectives provide better image to the edge of the optical field of view.
- Quadruple revolving objectives turret- rotates in both directions with a spring ball stop locator when it is in the correct position.
- Large sub-stage of 210x140 mm, rack and pinion adjustable height. Coaxial focus
with controls located on both sides, graduated micrometer in steps of 0.002 mm
and macrometer (with adjustable tension of up to 30 mm).
- Adjustable safety stop.
- Adjustable slide holder including a graduated scale of 0.1 mm that is made up of a smooth (X-Y) rack and pinion mechanism, longitudinal and transversal movement of 50 mm and 75 mm, respectively.
- Abbe condenser of 1.25 A.N. pre-centered, with double lens, iris diaphragm and retractable from the front. Adjustable height using a rack and pinion mechanism.
The Abbe condenser is easy to replace for special applications with a phase
contrast condenser or a darkfield condenser.
- Illumination, diascopic Kolher is formed with a condenser lens, viewing diaphragm removable filters and a pre-centered, low voltage, adjustable intensity,
halogen lamp (6V/20W).
- Tough and stable structure with the illumination system in the base, an adjustable intensity potentiometer and on/off switch.
- Dimensions: 410 H x 200 W x 310 mm D.
The 3000-B Triocular Microscope is also provided with a set of blue, green and white filters, bottle of immersion oil hD 1.515, spare lamp, fuse and a dust cover.
JP Selecta’s 3000-B Triocular Microscope can be is suited to use in the following fields:
||• Industry and university laboratories