The JP Selecta VR-2000 visible range spectrophotometers is designed with automatic wavelength settings and an automatic blank. The VR-2000 model is extensively used in colleges and enterprises for general quantitative analysis and experiments based in absorbance measurements.
Features of JP Selecta Visible Range spectrophotometers
features common to JP Selecta visible range spectrophotometers include:
- High quality silicon photometric diode detector and 1200 lines/mm diffraction
grating so as to ensure high quality precision.
- Digital display to provide easy readout.
- Automatic zero and blank, which is easy to use.
- Easy switching of transmittance, absorbance and concentration modes by pressing a single key.
- Large sample compartment, which can accommodate 5 to 100 mm path length
cuvettes with optional holders.
- Pre-aligned design to enable easy changing of the halogen lamps by the user himself.
The JP Selecta VR-2000 is provided with an optional software based on Windows, which can enable expansion of the applications to standardcCurve and kinetics.
VR-2000 Model Specific Features
The main features of JP Selecta’s VR-2000 are:
- Large LCD screen with 128 x 64 bits.
- It can display 50 groups of data (3 groups per screen).
- It can display standard curve and kinetics curve graphic.
- Test results can be saved and stored.
- A total of 50 data groups and 10 standard curves can be saved in the RAM memory.
- 9 standard samples can be used to establish a standard curve. The curve and the curve equation can be displayed simultaneously on the screen. The unknown concentration solutions, can be measured by the curve, if the user knows the coefficient k and b of the formula: C=kA+b, he can input the value directly.
- Data is stored in the memory in case of power cut.
||Single beam, diffraction grating 1200 lines/mm
||-0,3-3 A, 0-200% T. 0-9999 Concentration
||± 0,002 A/h @ 500 nm
||10 mm path length standard cuvette (100mm optional)
||USB, Parallel port (printer)
||220 V / 50Hz AC or 110 V / 60 Hz AC
|External dimensions (HxWxD)
||180 x 470 x 370 mm