The Squirrel 2010 is a versatile general purpose logger having 4 to 8 analogue input channels to enable measurement of voltage, current, resistance and temperature, as well as 8 digital channels to automatically trigger or stop logging. The data logger has a RS232 port, which enables connection to modems and other networking devices. It is a small, truly portable logger that can also be used for bench based and fixed installations.
The Squirrel 2010 can be easily programmed through the four integral push buttons and large graphical display having a basic accuracy of 0.1% and can fulfil several routine data logging needs, which include demanding applications that need 10 readings per second on a single channel.
The salient features of the Squirrel Sq2010 are:
- Compact hence truly portable data logger
- 4 to 8 universal analogue inputs (current, voltage, resistance, temperature) along with 8 digital inputs
- 16 derived/calculated channels
- 2 alarm outputs and 2 pulse counter inputs (1 at 64 KHz, 1 at 100Hz)
- Configured using large easy-to-read graphical display
- Features 0.1% accuracy
- Can take up to 1.8 million readings
- Have been supplied with SquirrelView set-up / download software