The Squirrel 2020 series is a range of high performance universal data loggers
having powerful features to offer excellent flexibility to handle a wide range of routine and demanding applications. The data loggers are portable and
lightweight, are easy, fast and convenient to use, either as stand-alone loggers or as PC-linked data acquisition systems in scientific and industrial
research as well as in quality assurance applications.
Twin processors, multiple 24-bit analogue-to-digital converters, up to 16 universal channels and a large number of communications methods ensure that the Squirrel 2020 series offers state-of-the-art data logging and communication capability
for sophisticated applications needs.
The salient features of the Squirrel 2020 Series are:
- Completely configurable through the integrated keypad
- 8 true differential or 16 single-ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance
- Analogue inputs can be used with thermistors, thermocouples, 2,3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA signals
- Logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to 2 channels (2F8 only)
- Ethernet (2F8 only), USB and RS232 communication ports
- Large non-volatile internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Removable MMC/SD card