The Squirrel 2040 series integrates a high channel count with identical high-performance comprehensive features and universal inputs in a neat and compact
portable instrument. With the use of a 24-bit analogue to digital convertors, twin processors and removable memory options great flexibility is offered to
handle a broad range of complicated and challenging multi-channel applications.
The Squirrel 2040 series are the ideal data loggers for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. The 2040 offers standalone
data acquisition, advances networked solutions and data analysis.
The salient features of the Squirrel 2040 series are:
- Completely configurable through the integrated key pad having 16 true differential or 32 single-ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements as well as 2 high voltage, 4 pulse and 8 digital event/state inputs
- Analogue inputs can be utilized with thermistors, thermocouples, 2,3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA signals
- Logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to 4 channels
- Ethernet, USB and RS232 communication ports
- Internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Download of internal data to removable MMC/SD card
- Sensor power and FET outputs for use with external devices
- Calculated channels derived from real channels using advanced mathematical functions such as log(x); ln(x); sqrt(x)