The OQ610 temperature data logger can be suited for a broad range of temperature recording applications in research, development and industry. It is available both as a stand-alone temperature data logger and also as part of a complete system for through-process monitoring in the paint and food industries. Due to the thermal barrier, the Grant OQ610 can be used in through-process applications where heat treatment is used for the product manufacture. In order to ensure reliable quality of heat-treated products it is essential to have proof that they have passed through the manufacturing process at the right temperature for the right amount of time.
By passing the Grant OQ610 oven logger through the process along with the products, a
temperature profile can be produced to prove exactly what is happening to the products and the process. The benefits include improved quality of the product and better efficiency, reduced energy costs, quality assurance reports for compliance and traceability and complete quality control for the process.
The salient features of the OQ610 portable temperature are:
- Has 6 channels for use with a wide range of K or T type thermocouple probes
- Is battery operated and easily portable
- Features simple 3 button operation through a built in display or from PC
- Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging at specific times or temperature levels
- Quick sample rates for fast process times: up to 8 samples / second
- Enables automatic cure calculation in through process applications
- Non-volatile memory enables up to 260,000 readings of secure data
- Time and date reported with each reading
- Magnetic catch for battery compartment