A Class B RTD Pt100 element is included in the indoor air temperature sensor. The sensor can be wall-mounted and is highly suitable for indoor applications especially in energy management systems.
The key features of indoor air temperature RTD sensors are:
- Plastic enclosure dimensions: 86 x 86 x 38 mm
- Three-wire configuration
- Sensor is BS EN 60751:1996 Class B - RTD Pt100 element
- Wire termination: Screw terminal block
- Can be wall-mounted using screw holes in back of case
- Cable entry through the base of enclosure knock out hole
- Operating range is -20°C to +100°C.