The Bayonet RTD Sensor is suitable for plastics machinery and general purpose applications. These assemblies include a 200 mm spring on to which a single slot, industry standard adjustable bayonet cap fitting is screwed.
It is possible to fine tune the fitting to be positioned on-site and is ideal in cases where a number of applications require individual positioning of the sensor. The sensing tip is incorporated within a 18 mm length x 4.7, 6.0 or 8.0 mm diameter tube which the stainless steel braided leads are sealed into.
The key features of the Bayonet RTD Sensor are:
- It has a three-wire configuration
- Pt100 element satisfies BS EN 60751:1996 Class B standard
- The sensor is sheath and lead rated to -50°C to +350°C
- The sheath is made of 316 stainless steel with 4.7, 6.0 or 8.0 mm diameter x 18 mm length
- The leads are 2 meters fibreglass insulated with stainless steel overbraid that include spring length.