Horiba Scientific understands that a single design will not suit any laboratory's complete range of applications and the applications though routine are exclusive for a specific laboratory. The new JY 2000 2 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer from HORIBA Scientific is the second in a series of instruments that define a Platform for the Future and is affordably-priced offering exceptional value for money.
The spectrometer is reliable and delivers high performance. These aspects will help boost productivity in the laboratories. Compared to expensive radial ICP spectrometers, the JY 2000-2 offers better performance. The new, improved design of the spectrometer includes many advanced features of the ULTIMA 2 spectrometer.
Product features of the JY 2000 2 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer are:
- Simplicity and elegance are realized through optical design and these are critical to deliver optimum light throughput and provide exceptional resolution
- Includes new sample introduction area for increased productivity
- Better and improved performance
- Typically, continuous wavelength coverage ranges from 160 to 800 nm and includes optional extension to 120 nm for performing UV analysis of halogen elements; uses alternative wavelengths
- Standard detection limit for lead is 5 ppb on a radial view plasma; radial view helps in reducing interferences
The specifications of the JY 2000 2 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer are provided in the table below:
||160 - 800 nm (optional from 120 nm)
||5 pm (Pb)