The ACTIVA-M ICP-AES spectrometer had received a bronze award at Pittcon 2007 under the category of best new product. Combined with excellent instrumental performance and interactive and innovative software tools, the instrument is a trendsetter in multi-line analysis.
Features like Total View mode and IMAGE (full spectrum acquisition) deliver an exceptional semi-quantitative analysis as well as render re-processing capabilities similar to ACTIVA-S spectrometer
The S3-base, which stands for single-element spectra, spectroscopic data, is an ICP-based database that includes wavelengths, line width, ionization level, detection limit, and dynamic range of each line. These features offer data which promotes single-element spectra combination to imitate real-life samples.
M.A.S.T.E.R., which stands for Multi-line Analysis, Selection Tool for Enhanced Reliability, selects a number of suitable lines as per the concentration range of the elements and the matrix influence
CALSTAT assists in assessing the calibration process by using statistics on different parameters
With the help of ANOVA data processing, S.O.S, also known as Statistical Outlier Survey, determines the line concentration results to locate outliers and offers a consistent result for each element.
The issue of multi-line selection is addressed by the Total Multi-line Concept, which deals with sudden spectral interference wherein the reliability of the results is improved accordingly.
Product features of the ACTIVA-M ICP-AES are:
- The new, improved configuration of ACTIVA-M further enhances the multi-line performance
- High spectral selectivity and few matrix effects provide more options of non-interfered wavelengths for multi-line analysis application
- Extended spectral range between 120 and 800 nm
- Features a linear concentration range of more than 5 decades minimum and a dynamic range of 107. These aspects eliminate curvature risk and detector saturation and as a result expand the use of the selected line, which in turn enhances the result statistics
- Suitable for laboratories entailing different kinds of applications or high sample loads
The specifications of the ACTIVA-M ICP-AES are:
||120 - 800 nm
||10 pm (4343 g/mm), < 18 pm (2400 g/mm)
||Czerny-Turner Optical System
||High Speed CCD Detector
||Fully Demountable Torch