ACTIVA-S spectrometer from Horiba Scientific developed on a Platform for the Future technology combines the features of its ICP spectrometer with sophisticated CCD technology, which promotes simplicity without compromising on performance.
It provides extended spectral range between 160 and 800 nm and customized to the superior Total Plasma View. Criteria such as excellent dynamic range, selectivity and stability result in simplified operation. In addition, S3-base database enables optimum selectivity.
The Total View mode and full Spectrum acquisition (IMAGE) features in the spectrometer allow automatic superior semi-quantitative study of all the elements for data reporting, data reprocessing and concentration calculation. Users can operate the instrument optimally and gain better analytical results through streamlined operations combined with automatic optimizations.
Product features of the ACTIVA-S spectrometer are:
- Low noise CCD, constant resolution across the full spectrum, holographic gratings, vertical torch-based Total Plasma View, low argon consumption, and special sheath gas device extend the application range in parallel to substantial analytical benefits
- Characterized by few matrix effects, few spectral interference and few memory effects which enable analysis of high dissolved solids, intricate matrix, and organic samples.
- Exceptional quantification limits are realized through concurrent measurement of background
- Seamless reproducibility allows multi-user operation
- Superior performance for alkaline elements
- Linear response range of 5 decades minimum with a dynamic range of 107 for each line
- Both novice and experienced users can perform ICP-AES analysis for various applications via simple operation steps
The specifications of the ACTIVA-S spectrometer
are provided in the table below:
||160 - 800 nm
||< 12 pm (@ 160-430nm), < 22 pm (@ 430-800nm)
||CCD Solid State Detector
||Fully Demountable Torch