DELTA Mining & Geochemistry Handheld XRF Analyzers offers instant results to enable determining the next course of action for the entire process including
ore grade/process control, exploration and environmental sustainability. The analyzers study on-site detection of minerals, metals and contaminants. GPS-
GIS-XRF is suitable for instant metal mapping, time and cost savings.
Delta analyzers are compact and rigid from trigger to probe to display, with advanced XRF technology that's better, more rapid and responsive. From
initial boot-up to the final result, the DELTA is the most suitable solution for all analytical needs. The DELTA line offers the ultimate in field-portable
handheld XRF analysis, providing rapid measurements with accuracy, precision, detection limit, and light element measurement capabilities built into a
compact single-chasis frame wrapped in robust industrial-grade body casing.
The DELTA analyzers have everything in required in handheld XRF with sophisticated innovations.
The features of the DELTA line from Innov-X are:
- 4 W X-ray tube, 200µA current (max) as well as optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exclusive LODs and high analysis throughout.
- Large-area SDD option along with customized X-ray offering exceptional light element sensitivity.
- Patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction adjusts calibration as needed.
- Lightning fast boot-up and data acquisition: Faster testing and more results.
- Floating Point Processor: Offers more calculations in less time and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms.
- Integrated Bluetooth for data input and output.
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for imprioved grip.
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360°.
- Bright, responsive, color touch screen display.
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode when not in use to conserve power; logs impacts for tool management.
- USB interface port for high-speed data download and seamless PC control.
- Hot Swap: the rechargeable battery can be replaced without having to turn off or re-standardize the unit.
Docking Station with Automatic Charging and Calibration Check
The unique DELTA Docking Station ensures that there is no need to power down the analyzer. The station charges the analyzer battery and a spare, and
performs periodic calibration checks. The analyzer can be removed at anytime for immediate testing.
Tough on the Outside
The DELTA is ideally suited for field work and is equipped with the company’s trademark weatherproof, dust proof, protective housing.
- Ruggedized casing manufactured to industrial standards - no PDA or movable screen for superior reliability.
- Superior field use ergonomics with rubberized grip for ease of handling during all-day use.
- Large, rear-facing, motion-responsive, transflexive touch screen for clear viewing; automatically brightens in sunlight.
- An external heat sink designed for extreme temperature and high-power use.
- Time-saving hot-swappable batteries enables the rechargeable battery to be replaced without having to turn off or re-standardize the unit.
Smart on the Inside
The DELTA is designed with sophisticated technology, yet so simple to use. The intuitive user interface makes navigation easy for both non-technical and
more advanced operators. The features are:
- Has up to 4x improvement in light element analysis resulting from the DELTA's custom 4W, 200µA (max) X-ray tube.
- Up to a 10x improvement in speed and throughput thanks to advanced electronics, a floating point processor, and redesigned analytical geometry.
- Time-saving, auto-calibration feature built into an exclusive docking station, eliminating the need to stop testing for standardizations.
DELTA Mining & Geochemistry HHXRF Optional Package
The DELTA XRF enables immediate decision making, offering huge economic and time savings on exploration projects, especially in remote settings. The
ability to easily increase sample density, dynamically in fill and refine targets while still in the field offers powerful project management to the
exploration manager. This leads to faster drill-hole target generation increasing project development timeframes which ultimately leads to quicker finds.
During the drilling phase, handheld XRF is used to identify and quantify mineralized drill intersections. This enables optimization of drilling and
laboratory analysis expenditure and other resources during field programs.