The key purpose of the EVOQ triple quadrupole for liquid chromatography is to
consistently quantify thousands of samples in the fastest sample-to-report time possible.
It offers high precision, accuracy, sensitivity, linearity and a broad dynamic range for the customer’s multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays.
Advancements in software amd atmospheric pressure ionization (API) technology make it essential for routine high-sensitivity, quantitative analysis.
The major benefits of the EVOQ triple quadrupole are:
- Conveniently obtain ultra-high sensitivity for small molecules and biomolecules as a result of the innovative interlacedquadrupole (IQ) dual ion
- Confidently run matrix-rich samples on the robust orificeplate based API interface
- Effectively study thermally labile molecules at high flow rates with the novel vacuum insulated probe (VIP) heated electrospray probe.
- Save time using exception-based data-review software, making it easier to highlight chromatograms that do not meet preset method criteria.
The major applications of the EVOQ triple quadrupole are:
- Since food is perishable, food testing requires rapid results.
- The EVOQ LC-TQ delivers the fastest sample-to-report time using PACER software.
- Environmental analysis can be made cost-effective by using on-line extraction (OLE) using the space-saving Advance UHPLC with OLE.
- Toxicology testing covers a wide range of compounds in tough matrices, which can be easily ionized by VIP heated-ESI technology.
- Pharmacokinetics in early drug discovery needs high-sensitivity and high robustness to study hundreds of rat plasma samples on a daily basis; a task
easily achieved by the orifice/IQ dual ion funnel design.