The EMIA-8100 series available from HORIBA Scientific determines sulfur and sulfur present in inorganic substances like cement and ceramics; fuels such as heavy oil and coal; and electronics materials and high-purity metals like nonferrous metals and pure iron.
The EMIA-8100 combustion analyzer features an electrical resistance furnace. Additionally, automated opening and closing mechanism and temperature increasing functions of the sample-insertion aperture promote accurate analyses and efficient combustion.
Product features of the EMIA-8100 Series Carbon / Sulfur Combustion Analyzer are:
- Temperature increase function enables setting up to 10 combinations of time/ temperature
- Automatic opening/closing function of sample door simplifies analysis work
- Allow separation analysis of inside and outside C/S
- The pressurized oxygen combustion technique extends the application range
- Two combustion tubes enable highly precise and highly efficient analysis
- EMIA-8100: Simultaneous carbon/sulfur analysis
- EMIA-8120: Sulfur analysis
- EMIA-8110: Carbon analysis
Specifications of the EMIA-8100 Series Carbon / Sulfur Combustion Analyzer are provided in the table below:
||Non Dispersive Infrared Gas Analyzer
||40 to 60 sec
||Carbon, Sulfer, Simultaneous
||1.0 gram std.
|Carbon Measurement Range
||0 to 6.0%
|Sulfur Measurement Range
||0 to 1.0%