The new Optical Emission Spectrometerdelivers high accuracy in analytical results, assures precise identification of materials and covers even critical elements like Pb, Se and La with low levels of detection.
The FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert is the ideal cost-effective analyse for all metal processing industries. There is virtually no restriction on the element selection.
The highest levels of accuracy and precision of the analytical results and a powerful yet easy-to-use software package mean that almost every application is covered. As a result, the cost of ownership turns out to be the lowest available in the market.The Solid, robust technology and compact design allow continuous use in any location, in the lab or on-site, even in rigged conditions.
- Highest analytical performance using robust yet reliable technology
- New CCD readout design allows the use of OI’s Dynamic Integration Algorithm (DIA) providing superior precision of the results
- High-resolution Multi-CCD optics for the best spectral line separation
- Widest spectral range from 130 to 800 nm covering nearly all interesting elements for any metal material including Nitrogen in steel
- New digital spark generator with optimised discharge parameters for atomic lines, lowering detection limits of a wide range of elements
- Excellent long-term stability ensured by peak position alignment (PPA)
- Vacuum optical system for the best light transparency of low wavelength
- Contamination free due to oil trap and oil mist filter
- External PC workstation incorporating the latest technology
For more information contact www.oxford-instruments.com