The compact Zwick HC table-top fatigue testing machines are great space-savers. With the testing actuator mounted in the upper crosshead and the series-standard T-slot platform, flexure and component tests can be performed in addition to standard tests.
The HC fatigue strength testing machines feature:
- Available in various versions with maximum test loads from 10 or 25 kN.
- Standard test actuator stroke of 100 or 250 mm.
- Can be supplied for 210 or 280 bar system pressure.
- Load frame features extremely high stiffness and natural resonance. Extremely accurate alignment of load frames avoids unwanted flexural stress in the specimen.
- Hard-chrome plated T-slot platform is suitable for tests with corrosive media, e.g. saline solution, as frequently used in biomedicine.
- Load cell can be mounted on the actuator or the T-slot platform as required.
- Adjustable upper crosshead optionally available with hydraulic lift cylinders.
- Testing system can be tailored to customers’ individual requirements (e.g. specimen grips, test fixtures, extensometers or testing software).
- Combination of low-noise power pack (9 lpm, 210 bar) and HC frame results in an especially compact test system, as the load frame is placed directly on top of the hydraulic power pack.
- The HC-T testing machine is a variant with additional torsion actuator for combined tensile, compression and torsion loading (maximum test load 10 or 25 kN, test actuator stroke 100 mm, torque 250 Nm, rotation angle 100°/ optionally 280°).