The Hot Spot 110 from Zircar Zirconia is a 1700°C Lab Furnace that can simply be plugged into a standard 110 Volt, 20 Amp outlet without the need for either a 220 V supply or an electrician. This breakthrough frontloading box furnace is made possible by a unique combination of zirconia and alumina insulation, which exploits the hot strength of alumina and low thermal conductivity of zirconia.
This compact unit easily fits just about anywhere in the laboratory and does not require any special setting surface. The standard cooling fan feature keeps the furnace shell cool enough to protect the user from any potential burn, even at 1700°C.
- Two Models: 110 Volts or 220 Volts
- In- Stock Standard Item
- Programmable Temperature Controller
Holds 2 Programs of up to 8 Steps Each
- Space Saving Compact Design
- Separate Overtemperature Protection
- Low Energy Consumption
- Kanthal 1800 Grade Heating Elements
- Pre-fired and Pre-programmed
- Optional Datalogger Offered
- Unique Combination of Zircar Insulations
- Fan Cooled Shell & Door Safety Interlock