True Hi-Def TOF technology gives the Agilent
Technologies 6220 Accurate-Mass Time-of-Flight LC/MS an unsurpassed combination
of mass accuracy, mass resolution, sensitivity, and in-spectrum dynamic range.
Its superlative performance is amplified by state-of-the-art MassHunter Workstation
software with unrivaled feature extraction and data mining capabilities. Together,
they provide unmatched confidence whether you are confirming synthetic compounds,
profiling biomarkers, identifying impurities, screening food for pesticides,
or characterizing intact proteins.
- Sub-1-ppm typical mass accuracy improves confidence and reduces false positives
- Resolving power of greater than 20,000 distinguishes target compounds from interferences and contributes to the outstanding mass accuracy
- Data acquisition rates up to 40 spectra per second assure maximum data quality and compatibility with fast chromatography and high-throughput workflows
- Up to five orders of in-spectrum dynamic range reveals trace-level targets even in the presence of vastly more abundant compounds
- Low-picogram on-column sensitivity finds impurities or biomarkers at extremely low concentrations
- Fast scan-to-scan polarity switching lets you analyze both positive and negative ions with a single injection
- m/z 25 – 20,000 mass range enables analysis of anything from pesticides to intact proteins
- Automatic tuning and continuous introduction of an internal reference mass assures consistent mass accuracy and reliable molecular weight confirmation