iKon-L 936 [DO] USB X-ray CCD camera is designed with x-ray imaging in mind,
an ideal system to interface to vacuum chambers for direct X-ray detection.
The 2048 x 2048 array and 13.5µm2 pixels combine to deliver a 27.6 x 27.6mm
active image area, TE cooled down to -100°C.
The iKon-L 936 [DO]
USB X-ray CCD camera offers outstanding resolution, field of view, sensitivity
and dynamic range performance.
Ultimate sensitivity performance is achieved through combination of >90%
QE (back-illuminated sensor), low noise readout electronics and exceptionally
deep TE cooling. iKon-L
936 [DO] USB X-ray CCD camera boasts a proprietary large area 5-stage TE
cooler (4-stage optional), enabling cooling of this large area sensor down to
an unprecedented -100°C without the aggravation of liquid nitrogen or compressed
gas cooling, perfect for the longest of exposure times.
Features & benefits
- Open front end - Provides a direct interface to your
chamber with optional filter holder. A range of
custom interfacing flanges are available for
standard vacuum connections, e.g. CF, ISO and
- Deep TE cooling - Operating temperatures of as low as
achievable depending on the vacuum
conditions. Negligible dark current at low
operating temperatures, without the aggravation
or safety concerns associated with LN2.
- Large area 2048 x 2048 sensor - Large field of view and
- Quad-speed readout up to 5 MHz - Extensive choice of readout
Slower readout for low noise, faster speeds for
dynamic processes and 5 MHz for focusing
- USB 2.0 connection - USB 2.0 connection direct from back
- no controller box required! Use with USB 2.0 to
fiber-optic converter for long distance control.
- Ultra low-noise readout - Intelligent low-noise electronics
offer the most
‘silent' system noise available.
- High Dynamic Range - High well capacity and 16-bit digitization
simultaneous quantification of dim and bright
- Dual output - Software select between either a High
Sensitivity output for low-light applications, or a
High Capacity output for maximum dynamic
range with extensive binning.
- Cropped sensor mode - Specialized acquisition mode for
imaging from sub-area with very fast temporal
- Enhanced Baseline Clamp - Essential for quantitative accuracy
- Solis (i) software - User-friendly interface offering
acquisition optimization and data
- Windows and Linux - Andor's user-friendly SDK supports
Windows and Linux OS.