Introducing our latest line of fatigue testing machines, the EMT series. The
EMT Series Servopulser is a dynamic strength testing machine that operates exclusively
on electric power. With closed loop (servo) control, it allows stable loading
over a wide range of test forces and displacements (strain) for dynamic or static
- Environmentally Friendly
- Actuating the system directly with electricity makes it highly efficient.
- Generates no waste oil, which can have a large environmental load.
- The instrument provides a clean site environment and does not contaminate
the surrounding area.
- Fast, Large Movements
- Capable of sine wave cycle testing at speeds up to 2 m/s.
- Offers stroke lengths up to ±50 mm.
- Allows ±20 µm displacement amplitude at 200 Hz frequencies.
- Low operating costs minimize overall cost
- Uses as little power as possible to allow continuing tests with no
- Requires no hydraulic oil, filters, or other consumables.
- Offers highly precise measurement and control, outstanding operability,
and clever functions
- Allows 24-bit rangeless, high-resolution test force measurement and
- Offers full digital control for autotuning control parameters and waveform
- Allows performing offset load tests with high precision.
- Allows contact tests.
- Includes a specialized interactive controller that interacts via a
color LCD screen and touch panel.
- The testing space (vertical direction) is changed electrically, making