The Zeta 2xx series of surface metrology and imaging tools from Zeta Instruments delivers precise 3D surface metrology with 70nm Z resolution, true-color imaging, and rapid data capture. Zeta 2xx systems employ proprietary imaging and measurement techniques that have applications in solar cell and LED fabrication, Bio-Tech/Microfluidics, MEMS, Data storage, and a wide range of other industries.
Our unique imaging systems offer flexible operation that provides accurate measurements of features from the millimeter to sub-micron size range. Available options include programmable motorized XY positioning, spectro-photometric film thickness analysis, Nomarski/DIC low-contrast imaging optics, and wafer cassette handling.
Zeta systems’ accuracy, wide range and ability to image large areas with extreme features comes at an affordable price that is significantly lower than systems with comparable capabilities.
Key features of Zeta 2xx series of surface metrology and imaging tools include:
- Rapid data capture (~1 minute)
- 3-Dimensional sample imaging/visualization
- No-contact optically-based measurements
- Feature height/width measurement
- Pitch and size measurements for patterned surfaces
- Linear and areal roughness
- Large area statistics on surface textures
- Manual image stitching
- Motorized stage version enables:
- Automated sample positioning
- Multi-site programmable recipes/sequences
- Automated image stitching for large area 3D imaging