Does working with your sample cover more than just imaging of the surface? Would you also like to know about the chemical composition or the morphology of your sample? Are you curios about in-depth 3D volume characteristics? Or do you even plan to modify or process your sample?
AURIGA® the new CrossBeam® Workstation (FIB-SEM) from Carl Zeiss SMT exactly delivers all this – on a nanoscopic scale. Using the best-in-class FIB column and the proprietary GEMINI e-Beam column from Carl Zeiss, together with a completely new designed vacuum chamber for advanced analytics, AURIGA® assists you in obtaining the maximum information possible out of your sample.
- Imaging of non-conductive specimens using all standard detectors with local charge compensation
- Simultaneous detection of topographical and compositional information with a unique detector scheme including EsB-technology
- Investigation of magnetic samples with GEMINI® objective lens design
- Analysis of non-conducting materials with local charge compensation
- Multi-purpose chamber with 15 accessory ports
- Optimum chamber geometry for the simultaneous integration of EDS, EBSD, STEM, WDS, SIMS etc.
- Innovative FIB technology with best-in-class resolution (< 2.5 nm)
- High resolution live FE-SEM monitoring of the entire preparation process
- Advanced gas processing technology for ion and e-beam assisted etching and deposition
- Expandable platform concept based on GEMINI® FE-SEM technology
- Modular building blocks for value-adding functionalit