STADI MP, from STOE, is a multipurpose powder diffractometer offering three geometries, which include a set-up for micro-diffraction (High Flux), Transmission-/Debye-Scherrer geometry and Bragg-Brentano geometry.
When compared various other existing systems, this powder diffractometer is more flexible and provides exceptional performance. This professional tool is ideal for X-ray powder diffraction applications.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Geometry selection by sliding tube housing
- High- and low-temperature attachments and sample changers
- No realignment after changing geometries
- Transmission/Debye-Scherrer, Bragg-Brentano mode and high flux
- High performance
- Flexible system
- All geometries functioning with pure Mo, Cu, Co or Ag Kα1 radiation
- Variety of improved detectors- scintillation counter, imaging plate, position sensitive wire and silicon strip detectors