The completely new, entry-level TH-1100, offers a very affordable
but accurate hardness
testing solution for on-site testing in workshops and in
field operation. The unit assures accurate and reliable
Any metallic products with a minimum solid mass of
2 kg can be tested according to the Leeb principle.
The display shows hardness values in all common scales,
such as HLD, HB, HRC, HRA, HRB, HV and HS.
The instrument is equipped with chargeable batteries that
provide 16 hours continuous operation.
- Direct display of hardness values in Rockwell HRB, HRC, Vickers
HV, Brinell HB, Shore HS, Leebs HLD
- Test results appear directly on the large display
- Impact Device D integrated: no cables
- Memory up to 99 data group files
- Tests at any angle, even upside down
- High quality LCD display
- Battery capacity display
- Simple handling and low test expenditure