AMS 3300 uses the exclusive SurfaceWave™ technology to measure the
thickness and uniformity of thin film metals and dielectrics. It's a low cost
but powerful product built expressly for copper, low k materials.
delivers high-throughput, non-contact, non-destructive measurements of the thickness
and uniformity of metal line arrays and pads for all copper/low-k processes.
is capable of incredible speed and accuracy at the 65 nm node and lower for
maximum scalability and the lowest cost of ownership in its class.
- Metrology for mixed 200/300 or 150/200 mm wafers
- Superior measurement of bottle trench, straight trench, dielectric
layer thickness and composition
- Exacting measurements at the 110 nm node and below
- Robust, solid-state lasers with lifetime greater than 1 year
- Precise and repeatable pattern measurement
- Lowest ownership cost of any non-contact system on the market
- Easy to use
- Proven track record of reliability
- Semilab AMS quality and durability
SEMI S2/S8 and CE compliant Fed 209E Class 1 mini-environment (ISO Class 2)
300mm GEM automation standards.