Temperature Hall System (VTHS) allows the user to make automatic measurements
of resistivity, mobility and carrier concentration of a wide range of samples
using the Van der Pauw method over a temperature range from 70K to 730K. Sample
mounting is simple and allows rapid interchange of samples. The VTHS
Hall Measurement Controller, the H-50, is compatible with a variety of computers
through an IEEE-488 (GPIA) or RS-232 interface. MMR's Benchtop Electromagnet
and Programmable Power Supply complement the VTHS.
- Operating Temperature: 70 K to 730 K
- Guarded Triax Leads
- H-50 interfaces with MMR's Low Temperature Dewar
- H-50 interfaces with MMR's K-20 Programmable Temperature Controller
- H-50 interfaces with two different MMR electromagnets, allowing maximum
flexibility in sample analysis.
- Hall magnetometer in Dewar included in system
- Full software provided for all measurements
- Power Input: 110 V, 60 Hz and 220 V, 50 Hz
- H-50 Weight: 12 lb
- H-50 Dimensions: 3.5" x 17" x 14"