The Spectroscopic Ellipsometer SE200BA Film Thickness Measurement System is a instrument used to precisely measure thin film thickness, determine optical constants, investigate surface and interface phenomenon and many other physical, chemical and optical properties of materials.
Features of the Spectroscopic Ellipsometer SE200BA include:
- Easy to set up
- Easy to operate with Window based software
- Advanced optics design for best system performance
- Automatically change incident angles at 0.01 degree resolution
- High Power DUV-VIS light source for broad band applications
- Array based detector system to ensure fast measurement
- Measure film thickness and Refractive Index up to 12 layers
- Capable to be used for real time or in-line thickness, refractive index monitoring
- System comes with comprehensive optical constants database and library
- Advanced TFProbe 3.0 Software allows user to use either NK table, dispersion or effective media approximation (EMA) for each individual film.
- Three different user level control: Engineer mode, system service mode and easy user mode
- Flexible engineer mode for various recipe setup and optical model testing
- Robust one click button (Turn-key) solution for quick and routine measurement
- Configurable measurement parameters, user preference and easiness of operation
- Fully automatic calibration and initialization for system
- Precise sample alignment interface from sample signal directly, no external optics needed
- Precise height and tilting adjustment
- Apply to many different type of substrates with different thickness
- Various options, accessories available for special configurations such as mapping stage, wavelength extension, focus spot etc.
- 2D and 3D output graphics and user friendly data management interface
The Spectroscopic Ellipsometer SE200BA is suited to use in:
- Semiconductor fabrication (PR, Oxide, Nitride..)
- Liquid crystal display (ITO, PR, Cell gap…..)
- Forensics, Biological films and materials
- Inks, Mineralogy, Pigments, Toners
- Pharmaceuticals, Medial Devices
- Optical coatings, TiO2, SiO2, Ta2O5…..
- Semiconductor compounds
- Functional films in MEMS/MOEMS
- Amorphous, nano and crystalline Si