Oxford Instruments' NEW X-MET 7000 handheld energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyser combines both ease of use and analytical results of unsurpassed accuracy. The X-MET provides the highest levels of confidence in even the most demanding applications. Just point and shoot, enabling analysis and screening in seconds.
NEW features on the X-MET7000:
- Longest Battery life available today, Increased productivity
- Largest colour LCD screen on the market – clearly a better screen, the new design is based on extensive customer research and offers an improved, intuitive and easy-to-read graphical user interface. New attractive functional icons make learning how to use the instrument quicker. Easy to operate, even with gloves on.
- The bright and high contrast 4.3” Blanview® transmissive LCD touch-screen ensures optimal outdoor viewing, even in direct sunlight. The result screen can easily be user-customised for individual needs e.g. to show only the elements of interest or create informative pass/fail messages. The history view allows for easy browsing of old results and spectra.
The user interface is available in 13 languages: English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, Portuguese, Polish, German, Italian and French.
The X-MET7000 has been designed with flexibility, accuracy and value for money in mind, for a variety of customer requirements in different industries:
- Metal industries: Positive Material Identification
- Metal recycling; Scrap sorting
- Gold and Precious Metals verification
- Mining processes: Ore exploration, on-site excavation control
- Environmental screening: heavy metals in soils
- Lead and other hazardous substances in paint, toys and other consumer goods
- RoHS / WEEE compliance screening
- Treated wood recycling
- Drywall screening in home inspection
For more information: www.oxford-instruments.com
Keywords: x-ray equipment, x-ray fluorescence spectrometer, XRF analyser, XRF testing, X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy, XRF analysis