The new Flash DSC1 represents a quantum leap in Thermal Analysis and opens up new frontiers in the field of materials characterization.
The ultra-high heating and cooling rates add a new dimension to the study of thermally induced physical transitions and chemical processes, for example, the crystallization and reorganization of polymers. The revolutionary Flash DSC 1 enables you to investigate effects that were previously impossible to measure.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra-high cooling rates – allow materials with defined structural properties to be prepared
- Ultra-high heating rates – reduce measurement times and suppress reorganization processes
- Fast response sensor – enables the kinetics of extremely fast reactions or crystallization processes to be studied
- High sensitivity – low heating rates can also be used; scan rates overlap with those of conventional DSC
- Wide temperature range – measurements can be performed in the range -95 to 450 °C
- User-friendly ergonomics and functionality – sample preparation is quick and easy