The Model 370 Scanning Electrochemical Workstation is a new concept in Scanning Probe Electrochemistry designed for ultra-high resolution, spatially resolved electrochemical and non-contact surface topography measurements.
The Model 370 is a modular configurable system which will perform all the Scanning Probe Electrochemical techniques plus laser based non-contact surface profiling:
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
- Scanning Kelvin Probe (SKP)
- Scanning Vibrating Electrode Technique (SVET)
- Localized Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (LEIS)
- Scanning Droplet System (SDS)
- Non-Contact Surface Profiling (OSP)