Brooks’ digital thermal mass flow controllers and meters, with over 150,000 installed around the world, offer faster response, better accuracy, and improved control over analog devices.
The Smart Link Advantage (SLA) Series is Brooks’ premier smart digital thermal mass flow series. SLA mass flow controllers and mass flow meters link to advanced service tools and offer the advantage of digital protocols. The SLA Series provides many advanced features such as enhanced temperature stability, zero drift diagnostics, Coplanar Valve for improved turndown, and more.
Benefits of Brooks thermal mass flow meters and mass flow controllers include:
- Industry leading repeatability ensures a stable process even under changing conditions
- Self diagnostics and alarms eliminate downtime
- Multiple communication protocols allow easy integration into many control systems
- Elastomer seal option provides exceptional leak integrity and maximizes control valve shutoff dependability
- Ultra-high purity (UHP) and metal seal options ensure clean flow paths for contamination sensitive processes
General Features of the Brooks Instrument 5800 Series Thermal Mass Flow Meters & Thermal Mass Flow Controllers
- Wide FS flow range for measurement and control
of gases from <3 ccm to 2500 lpm (N2 equivalent)
- Accuracy up to 1200 lpm: ±1.0% of rate (20%-100%
FS) ±0.2% FS (below 20% FS)
1200-2500 lpm: ±1% FS including linearity.
(at calibration conditions).
- Industry leading sensor stability. Long term drift
performance of < 0.2% per year. Increased system
throughput by reducing maintenance and eliminating
periodic recipe adjustment.
- Storage of up to 10 selectable calibration curves.
Spares inventories are reduced by limiting the
number of individual MFC/M's required, lowering
inventory holding costs.
- Elastomer downport process connection option
conforms to ANSI/ISA SP-76 standard to offer
simplified installation and maintenance in an efficient
- Settling Time of less than 1 second.
(better on request).
- Soft start can be used to tailor MFC performance to
- Proprietary Adaptive Valve Control algorithm is
available which assures that unexpected variations in
process pressure do not cause flow to deviate from