Atomic resolution 300kV transmission electron microscope
Atomic resolution electron microscopy is becoming increasingly important and indispensable for the R&D of semiconductors and advanced materials where micro-fabrication technologies have entered into the sub-nanometer realm. In response to this high demand, Hitachi High Technologies, Inc. has developed the H-9500 transmission electron microscope with field proven high performance in high resolution transmission electron microscopy in addition to a number of user-friendly unique functions. The latest digital technology is incorporated to facilitate obtaining atomic level structural information in a timely manner.
- Windows® compatible GUI design
- High specimen throughput, 1 minute for specimen exchange and 5 minutes for voltage ramp up (300kV) and beam on.
Stable high resolution microscopy
- Point-to-point resolution of 0.18nm and lattice resolution of 0.1nm
- A stable 5-axis eucentric goniometer stage
Excellent performance reliability
- Field-proven 10-stage accelerator gun design
- High voltage resistor cable design
Valuable optional accessories
- Compatible specimen holder for use with Hitachi TEM, FIB and STEM systems
- A variety of specimen holders that provide heating, cooling and gas-injection capabilities for atomic resolution dynamic studies