The Equotip 3 is a versatile portable hardness testing solution using the dynamic Leeb rebound technique that was invented by Proceq.
Proceq has combined today's technology with its over 35 years of Equotip know-how and customer feedback to create the Equotip 3 - a portable instrument that offers extended capabilities and unmatched ease of operation.
- The Equotip 3 is a hand-held device with a rugged shock-resistant housing and sealed membrane keypad
- Large and clear display with adjustable contrast and backlight
- It converts directly to all common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS, Rm); creates and uses another up to 20 customer-specific conversions for uncommon alloys
- Highly accurate ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL) with automatic correction for impact direction
- Wide measurement range
- Simple operating menu structure and extensive on-screen help files
- Internal storage of ~100’000 measured values in a flexible user-defined file/folder structure
- User profiles for a quick change of test setup (with password protection)
- Down-/upload data from/to PC via USB, Ethernet or RS-232
- Free and easy upgrades of the Equotip firmware and Equolink software via internet